Enhanced Exchange provides a comprehensive array of food- and farm-based advisory services and development initiatives to government agencies, colleges, foundations, trade associations, non-profit community organizations, plus private-sector corporations, along with investment groups. Our resources support professional services, which includes the following:
Advisory & Technology Implementation Services
- Least cost ration formulation for beef and dairy cattle
- Implementation of innovative technologies in international beef and dairy production systems
- Design of beef and dairy production systems and facilities
- Feed production and analysis
- Extensive grazing and intensive dry lot beef and dairy production system management
- Integration of beef and dairy production systems
- Problem-solving and forensic evaluation of international beef and dairy production systems
Global food and agriculture systems define those in need of transformation from antiquated farming methods to malnourished populations, which are a burden on the environment. Indeed, by working together with leaders, we help to support agricultural transitions at international, national, and local levels in the public, private, and social-sector organizations, creating alliances and partnerships with organizations to accelerate transformational impact.
Seeing that we help leading agriculture and food companies to navigate opportunities, those are among the uncertainties that have driven shifts in supply chains, by changing global consumer demand, shifting agricultural trends, and digital disruptions. Because of opportunities, along with inspiration, we bring Enhanced Exchange’s expertise across the agriculture and the food value chain to drive business performance, incorporating operational improvements. To enumerate, we help clients build capabilities to sustain industry-shaping transformations.
Agriculture Producers & Food Consulting
Enhanced Exchange provides extensive foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science consulting expertise, which incorporates innovation and best practices across all aspects of the value chain. Significantly, we service clients from “farm to fork,” including:
- Food retailers (supermarket and convenience store chains)
- Foodservice operator, logistics providers
- Multinational and regional food manufacturers and marketers
- Food startups and entrepreneurs
- Agricultural producers and raw material suppliers
- Food equipment suppliers and food service industry providers
- Food industry trade associations
- Private equity investment groups
Building a Network of Success
Consequently, our abilities and resources across boundary lines make Enhanced Exchange the management, scientific, and technological-based company of choice, which offers sophisticated solutions for a complete range of business and mission needs. Therefore, with a reputation built on trust, reliability, consistency, and performance, we understand the value of a quality relationship. With earnestness, we perform as a team leader and are team players while focusing our partnering efforts to identify companies that have a comparable business atmosphere and ethical characteristics, with which we provide services daily and develop customer relations. Although Enhanced Exchange utilizes modern technologies and sophisticated design to provide natural products and solutions, we coordinate a balance appropriately for both standard and complex business environments.
In this manner, Enhanced Exchange experience allows us to understand and adapt to the needs of small and large business manufacturers, vendors, service providers, and operators. Operationally, we bring our scientific and practical expertise across the Agri-food industry operations along with adding to the food value chain to drive operational excellence. The symbiosis that communication of knowledge creates a structure that helps clients build capabilities to achieve sustainability, profitability, productivity, growth, customer value, and market access. By way of illustration, a consumer approaches a meat display and takes note of the variety of beef products, consequently asks what distinguishes these products? Meat product labels evoke brand familiarity with the consumer. Ordinarily, the consumer places the product in the cart with a branded sticker and keeps shopping without spending time considering other alternatives. Branded beef has been studied extensively and offers economic benefits.
Usually, increased beef in the supermarket carries a brand name on the package, which ultimately influences the consumer’s purchasing decision. Branding beef, as for other products, delivers a promise to the consumer. In particular, for our branded beef, that promise comes in the form of attributes such as consistency in taste, tenderness, juiciness and may offer some satisfaction guarantee. In general, there are typically three marked beef classes.
- “Breed-specific” Branded Beef – This type of Branded Beef chooses cattle from a specific breed. For instance, Certified Angus™ Beef (CAB) uses only Angus cattle for their program. Or, Kobe beef refers to beef from Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan.
- “Company-specific” Branded Beef – This type of branded program chooses beef from all kinds of breeds. Nevertheless, it contains specific requirements for the use of pesticide, antibiotic, and growth hormones grade, marbling and volume, feed form, and restrictions.
- “Several food stores are selling their beef now with their specifications.
Therefore, if in a brand name there is a term “certified,” this means that a non-partial third-party monitor and controls the specifications such as breed or marbling scores, such as the Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) or the Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) for the USA. This certification helps to ensure product consistency. Branded beef is labeled with a specific brand name and complies with the unique requirements set by the branding company. Unbranded beef is “approved” and bears the generic name of the beef cut on the label. Accordingly, any beef can be branded if it meets the specifications of a company’s branding program. Brand-building is not just about consumers; neither is it just something the marketing department does; it is all that resides in the value chain. Given these points, Enhanced Exchange covers all aspects from farm to plate and is the ideal candidate to help you brand your beef brand. Whether you want to develop your breed or implement specific programs, we can help.
Moreover, Enhanced Exchange does provide a novel methodological framework to investigate independent control, analysis, and certification of food integrity. In comparison, we are aligned with major agricultural universities in the world, in particular, American and Chinese universities, for which we align our reasoning and actions, while also exposing questionable practices and safety systems to the risk of substantial non-compliance. However, to connect the dots among scientists’ efforts and currency gyrations, we combine input and output production theory, to define measures that identify both the sectors likely to trigger relevant compliance cascades and those dots most exposed to interim and catastrophic risk. We show how the risk is addressed in a sample of our quality and brand food that is among the sectors with the highest external asset value multipliers. The areas most affected by compliance and trigger consumers globally are concerned about the integrity of their foods, their inherent risks.
Specifically, they need assurance from a reputable independent source that the production process is as the brand illustrates. Indeed, this has been highlighted by concerns; consumers express as to food safety (e.g., mad cow disease) source verification (e.g., Kobe beef), process verification (e.g., halal foods, organic foods), genetics of heirloom branded foods (e.g., Certified Angus Beef), and consistency of eating quality. In our research, control, analysis, and certification process, we first review the primary tools used for finding areas of concern, of compliance imbalances, and how to use them effectively to converge on the source and type of a problem. All the while, we are utilizing emerging technologies such as analytics, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things, which are essential for success in the modern environment.
Altogether, we review the philosophy of the systems in place, their principles of critical thinking while using best practices to find the answer to the question using best practices and adopting a smart modern approach to drive operational excellence through our people. In this manner, we demonstrate how to move beyond the philosophy of historical norms to further mitigate concerns and investigate systemic and procedural causes that contributed to the selection that started a causal chain until mechanical reasons have been passed.
Building a Vision of the Future
The guarantee of transparent and demonstrable quality an entry ticket as foods, agriculture and production, animal plant and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture safety is a priority. Therefore, one should take a careful approach that links animal feed to the food chain as quality control of raw materials is a common concern, whether it be suppliers or the animal feed industry in general. The certification shows your commitment to recognized principles, which open the doors of the world market to your business, which is the business of Enhanced Exchange from the field to the center of the plate. Importantly, distributors are actively concerned with foods, agriculture and production, animal plant and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture safety due to their exposure and their direct responsibility in the event of an incident. Ultimately, control these risks, then distributors require all their suppliers to be certified according to a specific standard to demonstrate that they comply with the requirements in terms of quality, safety, and, as well as applicable regulations. However, benchmarks are improved regularly by the participation of international stakeholders in the food chain.
Today, the repository is a global tool based on the most recent standards and methodologies in food safety. The requirements of the standard include aspects linked to the quality management system and hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP), supported by detailed prerequisite programs. Principally, they are aligned with a set of good manufacturing practices (GMP) or good laboratory practices (GLP), and hygiene or good hygiene practice (GHP). Agricultural goods progress from field to fork; they require attention, tracking, and integrity. Generally, foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture are arguably the most critical industries globally. Indeed, brand reputation through global compliance standards (BRCGS) is the global standard for food safety and the number one global market-leader of the global food safety initiative (GFSI) scheme. Enhanced Exchange comprehensive selection of services can help you manage risk, do better business, and meet obligations with stand-alone or integrated independent solutions for every aspect of food and agricultural supply chains.
Safeguard your customers from a primary production point to the point of processing or custody transfer is equally vital in the supply chain. We provide a framework to manage product safety, integrity, legality, and quality, and the operational controls for these criteria in the foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, aquaculture and food ingredient manufacturing, processing, and packing industry. Effective hazard and risk analysis enable the company to identify and manage those hazards that may pose a risk to the safety, quality, and integrity of their products. Comparatively, the standard required to develop a practical hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) program is based on the requirements of the internationally recognized Codex Alimentarius (CA) system. This collection of international food standards is adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC), which criteria cover all the main foods, whether processed, semi-processed, or raw. Likewise, Enhanced Exchange offers stand-alone or integrated solutions with an end-to-end supply chain range of services that reduce risk, ensure quality, and improve productivity.
Our services are in place to assist organizations that are involved in foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture storage, processing facilities, and preparation of fresh produce to market. Our range of cost-effective solutions includes collateral management, audits, strategic data gathering, and certification, testing and analytical services, inspection, technical verification solutions, advisory, and training. Supply chain resilience and transparency can be attained using the food safety standard (FSS) and reported on the BRCGS directory. Essentially, our results are built by experts and delivered by qualified auditors who have undergone the most rigorous training and examinations of all food safety schemes, to ensure the scheme is the gold standard as consumers want a pledge of safety and quality at every stage of the process.
Commitment at senior levels is essential in developing a healthy food safety culture. It is, therefore, necessary for any food safety system to be effective and to ensure the full application and continual development of these systems. Enhanced Exchange criteria to provide foods, agriculture and production, animal plant and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture safety. Concurrently, culture assessment is designed to reflect industry best practice and provide a common sense, risk-based approach to product safety and certification. Interestingly, with the assurances for your customers to maintain confidence in your foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant and nutrition, fisheries, aquaculture program and supply chain management. Our results are known and are accepted by many service organizations. Global recognition of the standard by the portable nature of the product with additional modules reduces the audit burden. Audits are carried out by a worldwide network of trained and experienced certification bodies.
Notably, Enhanced Exchange does set ambitious standards, exceptionally so when it comes to the experience, competence, and qualifications of our auditors as audit standards and certification processes are stringently maintained. Distributors globally are actively concerned with foods, agriculture and production, animal plant and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture safety due to their direct responsibility in the event of an incident, which has led to the development of a standard and uniform food safety audit system. The international features standard (IFS) is today the international benchmark for auditing private label products. Interestingly, several global trade associations also support this standard. The standard applies to suppliers at all stages of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture processing, starting with agricultural production. The clauses, appearing in this reference system, include aspects linked to the quality management system and HACCP, supported by detailed prerequisite programs, which are a set of GMP requirements, GLP and BPH.
IFS does combine the criteria of the global food safety Initiative (GFSI) and CIES. Distributors require their suppliers to obtain certification, such as IFS, which is also an international standard that can be necessary to allow your organization to provide supplier products globally per the following:
- Provide proof of commitments and, in the event of a health incident, a defense in the context of the concept of due diligence
- Develop and implement a management system capable of helping you to meet food quality and safety requirements better
- Satisfy all regulatory requirements applicable to your food products including those of the country where they will be consumed
- Have a tool to improve food safety performance, and the means to effectively monitor and measure the levels reached
- Facilitate the reduction of material losses, re-runs during production and recalls of non-compliant products
Therefore, it is essential for you and your business to be positively committed and to set target deployment and evaluation dates. Which assumes:
- Establish a quality management system
- Identify applicable legal requirements
- Identify and document the risks specifically related to food safety and the appropriate control measures (HACCP System)
- Identify good manufacturing practices/good hygiene practices (GMP/GHP) including maintenance programs for equipment and installations, cleaning and disinfection of premises, and any specific requirements or standards
- Implement any necessary structural improvement
However, we can assist your company to continuously improve the culture of safety, quality, and sustainable development.
Business Intelligence & Corporate Due Diligence
- Organizational assessment
- Markets assessment
- Facilities and operations assessment
- Equipment and capacity assessment
- Food safety, quality assurance, and corporate risk assessment
- Technology, research, and development (R&D) and intellectual property (IP) assessment
- Systems and business processes assessment
- Product and stock-keeping unit (SKU), evaluation, and cost and quality assessment
- Raw materials, vendors, and supplier’s assessment
- Shipping, receiving, warehousing and freight analysis assessment
- Human resources policies and practices
Business Transformation, Joint Venture /Acquisition Integration, & Value Creation
- Reshaping, reorganizing and recruitment of the management team
- Integration of cost synergies and revenue synergies
- Management and accountability systems
- Change management strategy
- Performance management systems and metrics
- Business process re-engineering and spend management assessment
- Product cost and quality optimization
- Marketing and sales strategies
- Technology, R&D, operations, IP, methods, and other enhancements
- Workforce development and training
- Open Innovation strategy and implementation
- Executive and organizational coaching and mentoring
Interestingly, as science and commerce advanced, innovations in artificial intelligence and sensors could impact a broad range of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture products, inclusive of the more extensive agricultural science applications. Similarly, frontier biotechnologies such as clusters of regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR) and neurotechnology could also open new ways for human development; thus, this could radically change social systems worldwide. Responsibilities expand for each determination in considering the hidden risks and unintended consequences of technologies and how we can safeguard against them. We engage in active management by ensuring the diversity of viewpoints and experiences, many of which are represented at the board level. Engagement level is with clarity of mission, plus known values, while building a culture that empowers employees to raise concerns on issues of safety and risk. Therefore, do you know how to event proof the content and results of your event? What thrills you? What chills you? What challenges you?
Our experts sure do know what more we could do to help you! Indeed, this is your opportunity to brainstorm with an Enhanced Exchange fantastic lineup of designer food products™, and agricultural science leaders who examine the causes and dynamics. Opportunities exist when you choose this path of detailing your intangibles, which identifies the elements required to reach a real-time dynamic solution, a path for success, with your event, can become a reality. This process is to continually adjust to the latest research, which they make accessible to everyone to help them understand and improve your attendee experience by sharing our expert’s knowledge at your next event. We all know, planning a successful event requires a delicate balance of sensitive expertise and regulatory knowledge balance. Your management team has high stakes, and the focus is on your business. Whenever these many factors point inward towards the importance of a single determination, it is astute to act with wisdom. Further, it is enough to make even the most experienced event planner sweat.
Additionally, establishing regimented leadership routines through rigorous daily management goes hand-in-hand as a part of deploying any improvement initiative. Enhanced Exchange explores how to inform, develop, or refine sustainability strategies, create stretching innovations, and communicate powerfully. Commonly, about how the future of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science is evolving and our role in shaping it. Indeed, the environment in which we work defines Enhanced Exchange. However, we believe great businesses are powered by great people with bold policies and specific focus capacity building tactics for many positive, memorable changemakers. Indeed, achievements constitute a sustained transformation, that is an outcome of developing credible, competent leaders who can drive quick results through managing step by step change, even in legacy organizations. After all, with this intention, management processes focus on building leadership capabilities at multiple levels, driving autonomy through teaching, coaching, establishing standard work disciplines, while ensuring daily actions eliminate top losses every single day.
Certification & Branding Traits
- Objectives, deliverables, tasks, timelines, resources available along with those necessary while our experts put the customer request in context;
- We take a close look at the client request to highlight different aspects of the case study;
- Identification of heirloom;
- Determination of the subset of heirloom, having the required performance credentials to produce the brand;
- Registration and certification; Compliance completion;
- Quality testing while focusing on impurity profiles and potency;
- Identification of safety, and quality characteristics desired by the targeted markets;
- Characterization of the production process requirements to accomplish the identified safety, and quality characteristics;
Comparative Expertise & Methodology
Our expert’s extensive experience, knowledge, highly developed skill-set, and diverse fields of expertise ensure clients get the productive, sustainable solutions beneficial, and added value they need. We manage the Agri-food supply chain process, analyze, optimize, and secure the supply according to the client’s needs. Undertakings include those which design, build, operate, and the management of competitive and sustainable Agri-food chains, thus achieving high economic and creative results.
Competence & Common Grounds
Logically, the question is, how do you capitalize on this technology and innovation era opportunities? Indeed, Enhanced Exchange great leaders of technology and innovation know creativity is not only enough to succeed based on their ideas, but because they have the vision, reputation, and networks to win the backing needed to commercialize their technology and innovation. Interestingly, it turns out this quality called “innovation capital” is measurably more critical for technology and innovation than just being creative. Indeed, innovation capital will help you to position yourself and your ideas to compete for attention and resources so you can launch innovations with an impact on Enhanced Exchange. Therefore, the coming wave of designer food products™ and agricultural science frontier technologies will likely be fundamentally different from other recent technological developments with a more rapid pace of development and potentially higher stakes for society.
Concept to Commercialization
In comparison to our understanding of all steps necessary to go from product concept to full production and commercialization, we offer technical assistance throughout the whole scaleup process. This can include ingredient sourcing, regulations and requirements review, product formulation and processing procedures, finished product, ingredient and nutrition statements. Therefore, Quality Assurance, the process or set of methods used to measure and assure the quality of a product, and Quality Control (QA/QC), remain as core agenda items within reason. In addition, microbiological specifications and shelf-life testing and determination are each substantive to adhere to such practices. Documentation, ingredient, and finished product traceability, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HAACP) steps, food safety, plant security, product, and food security are all a requirement for safe food and beverage product consumed by the public today.
Conference & Keynote Speakers
Indeed, when communicating with Enhanced Exchange, knowledge becomes wisdom as we deliver impactful experiences on designer food products™, agriculture, aquaculture, and science upstream and downstream markets. Deductively, the content of our communications provides you more clarification and awareness to help you compete and grow with the vital element of operational strategy, which reduces to solutions while focusing on operational effectiveness. Understanding the rapid changes in scale for successful deployment and effectively ensuring solutions are flexible, future-proof, secure, plus scalable. This wisdom occurs as your customer-centricity, and ecosystem strategies can shift from chasing incremental cost savings to creating new value. Value is an achievement; thus, for this reason, Enhanced Exchange creates keynote session synopsis with our power speaking, executive’s profound industry data through qualitative observation at roundtables.
Our value illustrates our speaker’s ways to demonstrate your acumen with a hands-on, practical approach while pushing you to the next level by enhancing your objectives. Our executive officers, board members, consultants, and advisors distinguish you from your competition by addressing the challenges of food products, agriculture, aquaculture, and science. The most substantial possible evidence underpins enhanced Exchange work; not only do we come up with innovative solutions, but we also test them out in the real world as our work indicates.
Corporate Development & Advisory
- Comprehensive food sector research and industry trends assessment
- Competitive assessment
- Industry best practice assessment
- Regulatory assessment local, state, national, international
Corporate Development Strategy & Competitive Intelligence
- Comprehensive food sector research and industry trends assessment
- Competitive assessment
- Industry best practice assessment
- Regulatory assessment local, state, national, international
Corporate Strategy & Open Innovation
- Comprehensive foods, agriculture safety, security, and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture sector, research, and industry trends assessment
- Competitive assessment
- Industry best practice assessment
- Regulatory assessment local, state, national, international
Corporate Strategy & Open Innovation
- Strategic planning
- Organizational development, including assistance with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances, and joint ventures
- Global best practices in open innovation, partnership, and collaborative development
- Industry best practice assessment
- Corporate core competency and business infrastructure assessment
- Executive and organizational coaching and mentoring
- Interim corporate leadership
Creating Economic Growth & Sustainable Agri-Food Systems & Supply Chains
Continuing our historical communication, we help support agri-food business transformations by working alongside leaders in the public, private, and social-sector organizations. We accelerate the transformational impact by applying the best practices. Our expertise across the agri-food industry operations and food value chain is in place to drive business performance and operational improvements, thereby helping our clients build capabilities to achieve productivity, profitability, market access, growth, competitiveness, customer value, and sustainability. We have a pragmatic, realistic approach with an investor mindset to create sustainability in the agri-food industry.
Designer Food Products & Beverages
Our knowledge of ingredients, flavors, regulations, food, and processing systems across many categories makes us uniquely qualified to design your next product. Enhanced Exchange is in the position to assist you in coming up with a design and formulate prototypes, new to market ideas, product projects, competitive concepts, and bringing into the reality your next food or beverage product. Based on your targeted market, our experience and expertise are at your disposition to assist and develop escalating products, which can be, for example, Simple and Clean,’ Homestyle and Healthy, Colorful, and Complex Flavor Fused and Flavorful.
Development & Product & Process Prioritization
- Value-added brand evaluation that can be competitive on a domestic, national, or local scale
- Evaluation of the internationally competitive value-added products and an acceptable export-appropriate product, packaging, and quality specification
- Strategy for product, method, packaging, and market assessment
- New product design, creativity, and concept-to-market growth
- Quantitative and qualitative study and evaluation of consumers
- Marketing and IP evaluation of innovation
- Quality assurance policy strategy HACCP, SOP’s, SSOP’s, GMP’s and GAP’s, and preparation for GFSI Certification. Supply chain integrity pertains to the complex nature of the modern food supply chain, which many retailers insist that facilities must have a GFSI certification
- Microbiological and analytical testing protocol and guidance
Engineering & Facility Design
- Strategy for Site Selection
- CAD design and engineering of plant/processes
- Regional, national, federal, and worldwide regulatory guidelines enforcement
- Compliance with best practices in quality control and sanitation
- HACCP design compliance and best practices for the flow of staff and materials
- List of facilities for value-added products is for those that include vegetables, freshly cut fruits, and blends; meal components and entrees; stews, soup, and sauces; salads, salsa, and side dishes. The selections are also for pasta products; sandwiches and wraps; pizzas and pies; bread, muffins, bread, and cultural bakery products; juices, purees, and beverages; jellies and jams; dressings and dips; dehydrated products, blended seasonings, flavorings, rubs, teas, coffees, etc.
Equipment, Facility & Process Design & Engineering
- Product/process design and equipment selection for value-added products that include prepared meat, poultry, and seafood products. Therefore, it contains vegetables, freshly cut fruits, and blends; meal components and entrees; stews, soup, and sauces; salads, salsa, and side dishes; wraps and sandwiches; pasta products. Further, this listing is inclusive of pizzas and pies; bread, muffins, bread, and cultural bakery products; juices, purees, and beverages; jellies and jams; dressings and dips; teas, blended seasonings, rubs, coffees, dehydrated products, flavorings, etc.
- Automated computer design used for plants/process design and engineering
- Health design and best practices compliance, HACCP, local, state, federal regulators and with the organic, halal, gluten-free, and other special dietary requirements
- Technological design and shelter knowledge of the various technologies for the formulation, storage, packaging, and distribution, including cook-chill, changed atmosphere packaging, acidification, high-pressure pasteurization, and others
Farm Development Operations
We are increasingly developing methods, which help farm operators and landholding management companies drive operational improvements.
Food Safety Processes & Quality Assurance
- Subject matter knowledge in foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture quality, safety, and food technology
- Risk understanding of businesses, products, products, processes, and suppliers
- Strategy for crisis management and recall of goods, implementation of plans and training
- Cold chain tutoring system and strategy
- Providers and potential strategic partners food safety and quality audits
- Third-party auditing program monitoring and development
- Assessment and improvement of the business continuity plan
- Quality assurance policy development, (QAPD), hazard analysis and critical control points, (HACCP), standard operating procedure (SOP’s), sanitation standard operating procedure (SSOP’s), good manufacturing practices (GMP’s) and good agricultural practices (GAPs) program, and preparation for global foods, agriculture and production, animal plant and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture and safety initiative (GFSI), certification. Supply chain integrity pertains to the complex nature of the modern foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture supply chain; many retailers insist that facilities must have a (GFSI) certification.
- Analytical and microbiological testing guidance and protocol
- Training of trainers and the recruitment of personnel in foods, agriculture and production, animal plant and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture and security
Fresh-Food Supply Chains
There is in use of an end-to-end perspective on supply-chain management to help our clients reduce shrinkage, optimize the quality and cost of their fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats.
Fundraising & Finance
- Identification of the sources of public and private, local, state, federal and foreign funding for both capital and operational needs
- Grant designation and written support
- Incubators income stream plans focused on tenant use charges; advertising, products in technology and education; co-packaging charges and other outlets
- The creation of pro forma financial statements, including income sources and expenditure sources of different incubator operations and options
High Yield & Performance
Our consultants are skilled international professionals from the agribusiness, foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture industries. Constructively, our engagement process, commencement is one that favors a dynamic, hands-on style of management, and towards an approach, one that we endeavor to work on-site with clients wherever they are in the world. None the less, a core solution is to create, develop, optimize, sustainable agribusiness, and foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture value chains. Primarily, this includes the trade of the technical service of beneficial foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture products. Inclusive of advanced technology in foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture, science, or resources based on existing relationships and channels.
Industry Clustering Strategy
- State, regional, and clustering strategy for the state, local and national foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture industry
- Plans for vertical and horizontal connections
- Identification of industrial clusters, assessment of investors in the public and private sectors and identification of alliances and partnerships in the industry
- Client cluster development, farm and agricultural producers’ evaluation, agriculture cooperatives, foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture enterprises. Small- and medium-sized businesses in food processing plus small and medium-sized enterprises (SME’s). Defining an SME is vital for access to finance, as well as EU business plus retail and foodservice establishments
- Development of resource clusters, inclusive of synergies and partnerships that provide maximum outreach and community benefits amongst service providers
We have a singular perspective on value-creation pools, thereby adding to the breadth of investment opportunities in foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture. Throughout our operations, we apply, as well as bring this perspective to our work with private-equity groups and financial investors. Enhanced Exchange does accomplish this delivery of our view in action, thereby, supporting industry along with educational and governmental participants as they plan for strategic growth.
Market Access & Growing Agri-Business
Constant efforts are needed to create, then develop sustainable farming, foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture value chains, and to optimize them. We firmly believe that biologically, economically, and socially sustainable agriculture can be established only by creating sustainable foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture supply chains. That can make a crucial contribution to the response of the most pressing challenges of poverty reduction and food safety.
Market Research & Analysis
- Comprehensive foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture sector and industry trends research
- Secondary market research and economic assessment
- Primary market research, client research, and focus
- Local, federal, national, and international regulatory evaluation
- Evaluation of consumer demand: domestic consumption and potential exports
- Appraisal of business supply: quality of raw materials and scope of marketing
- Sector assessment, priority setting, and selection
- Strategies for local products with global applications, “One Village One Product.”
Marketing, Impacts, Operation & Metrics
- Impact assessment and metrics/goal settings
- Information management systems for measuring and recording impacts
- Methods for customer retention
- Development of customer screening and priority process
- Integrated strategies for marketing
- Policy and operation of public relations
- Design and deployment of websites
Mergers & Acquisitions / Strategic Alliance Assessment
Identification of potential target companies for strategic alliance and synergy, resulting in a new and more aggressive, efficient, and innovative corporation:
- Confidential corporate introductions
- Exchange, purchase, termination, joint venture, contract manufacturing, and packaging arrangement assistance
- Cooperative research agreements and technology transfer opportunities
- Identification and quantification of business synergies
New Business, Product & Process Development & Technology Transfer
- An innovative business plan, development, and focus
- Competitive profiling and assessment
- Packaging, process, and product strategy
- New product design, technology, and idea to market growth
- Public relations and integrated marketing strategy
- Qualitative and quantitative research, plus a study of consumer products
- Cooperative research consensus
- Intellectual property (IP) assessment and technology commercialization
- Commercialization testing, and access to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) inspected university facilities for product/process evaluation and test marketing
- Co-packer selection and management
Nurturing Food Industry
Enhanced Exchange delivery of targeted solutions is made available to clients in all chains of the Agri-food industry from the field to the fork. Enhanced Exchange provides public and private customers with targeted solutions for the agri-food industry and the development of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture industry. Our well-specialized and dedicated expert team is committed to supporting our clients both understand and provide economical solutions. We are endowed with the advanced foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture industry and agribusiness techniques to create economic value and growth while keeping the clients updated on what is happening.
Organizational & Operational Enhancements & Change Monitoring Systems
- Staffing improvement and organizational estimation
- Capacity optimization and assessment
- Performance measurement strategy and metrics
- Spend management assessment and process engineering
- Quality enhancement and product cost
- Alteration management model
- Knowledge, education, and training transfer programs which lead to the integration of industry best practices
Product Integrity & Certification
Enhanced Exchange is active across its interests in which it engages, which are as a leader in each, conducting objective and rigorous policy research, control, analysis and certification of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture products. Similarly, at Enhanced Exchange, learning is continuous and requires new methods, technologies, and sectoral research to meet today’s and tomorrow’s challenges. Meanwhile, our name and look have taken on various forms, but our commitment to improving foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture. Our dedication to delivering the highest level of quality remains a leadership constant. Indeed, drawing upon extensive field research, control, analysis, and certification with our team’s collective experience. We use our expertise at the cornerstones of methods, policy, data, and practice to improve the production of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture. In addition, we design processes with agility and keep control in mind while focusing on genetic traits with the ability to scale understandings appropriately to meet early-stage clinical results.
Moreover, we do essential research in parallel with evaluation work, today as we continue to develop innovative solutions, working with heterogenic and different clients. Especially, as we are continuing to push our fields of interest forward with new and various tools. The company has access to the scientific resource and associated reputations requirements to provide clients with the credibility required to overcome consumer concerns of brand integrity. Indeed, Enhanced Exchange is food, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science company with a firm policy towards research to evaluate food production. Indeed, to improve the production of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science. Further, Enhanced Exchange is also a company with a different sort of customer and supplier partnership. The stakes are higher, and the strength of the evidence-based movement has increased. On balance, we are engaging with considerable leadership present and accountable. Likewise, we do not merely evaluate from a distance, publish findings, and move on to the next project.
Inherently, we know that the best available evidence does not always come from a multiyear randomized riskless controlled trial. We are driven by the talent and expertise of economists, data scientists, educators, technology developers, clinicians, statisticians, policy experts, survey specialists, and collaborators. Given these points, Enhanced Exchange provides the integrity within to understand that reputation is defined every day by the quality, objectivity, and insights that make the difference between an interim plan, well-intended actions, and effective outcomes. Essentially, we are building on that mission while applying our expertise in data, methods, as well as in policies, programs, practice, in new ways, and in real-time to offer insights that address some of today’s toughest challenges. In either case, our experts and reputation as pioneers in our fields are our commitment to lead with clarifying questions, no easy answers.
Today, we do not just collect and analyze data; we work together with our partners to improve programs, refine strategies, and enhance understanding. We collaborate closely with the public and private sector partners to translate questions into deep insight that improve the production of foods, agriculture safety, security, and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science. Indeed, our team brings an integrated approach to project management, incorporating corporate strategy with open innovation, new business, product, and process development, with technology transfer. Augmenting quality assurance and foods, agriculture and production, animal plant and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture safety systems are facilities, equipment, process design, and engineering, and in addition to organizational plus operational enhancements and change management. Altogether, we are recognized for our unparalleled expertise and depth of experiences in the field of value-added agricultural products, fresh, frozen, organic, dried, dehydrated, jarred, and canned food products.
Enhanced Exchange provides a wide range of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture industry policy consulting services, as well as foodservice distributors, food services organizations, food value-added products manufacturers, startups of the food industry, and entrepreneurs. Overall, Enhanced Exchange does provide these and more services to private equity investment groups, foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture industry trade associations, food industry suppliers, and service providers. Finally, Enhanced Exchange has a long record of experience and management expertise in donor-funded Agri-food project management and Agri-food industry operations from the field to the fork. Collectively, we provide a wide range of advisory and consulting services to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME’s). The private sector, Government, and development agencies to create welfare and economic growth.
Our operational experts provide the analysis to abet consumer-packaged-commodities, and processing companies improve execution within their raw-agricultural-contents accession and risk-regulation functions.
Research, Control & Analysis
- Researching, controlling, analyzing, and certification that the process is routinely executed;
- Researching, monitoring, analyzing, and certification that the product consistently meets identified safety and quality characteristics;
- Researching, managing, analyzing, and certification that the product is consistent with the brand definition.
Equally important is Enhanced Exchange diversity of customers, inclusive of those we help in national governments and development partners in emerging economies to develop their agriculture sectors, and we work with donor agencies and foundations that support rural agriculture.
Strategic Planning, Feasibility Studies, & Global Best Practices
- Global best practice assessment
- Incubator evaluations and assessments
- Feasibility studies and business plan development
- Core competency and infrastructure assessment and development
- Legal structure options and recommendations
- Board of directors or adviser’s development that enables both incubator accountability and stakeholder input
- Organizational requirements, and staff hiring and training
- Mission, vision, and values statement development
- Opportunities, strengths, weaknesses, and threats analysis, diagram analyzes of a project or business venture by focusing on four factors: weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to incubation strategy
- Interim business incubator leadership
- Ongoing organizational coaching and mentoring
Sustainable Growth of Agrifood
Today family farmers produce (80%) eighty percent of the world’s foods. We manage the Agri-food development projects to help and support family farmers. Inevitably, this is especially true for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), are non-subsidiary, independent firms that employ less than some staff, and usually in the private sector. To produce cleaner, green, and safe foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture products. Interestingly, this will guarantee foods, agriculture and production, animal plant and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture safety, reduce greenhouse gasses, improve soil, and water quality, and protect biodiversity.
Technical Advisory & Consulting
Our technical knowledge, product, and experience throughout many product classes allow us to offer our help in various ways. Namely, this can be from product formulation issues of product and plant processing issues, problems, or protocols in plant operations. Integral to our accomplishments are our years of expertise in product development, current product improvement, cost reduction, non-genetically Modified Organism (non-GMO), and gluten-free (where possible) development, shelf-life quality improvement and testing. In the same fashion, we can assist you in dry to liquid/liquid to dry formulation conversions and so on.
Trademark & Development
Today, we are building a brand, a proof of concept delineating foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science. We are collaborating with designer foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science operators. Our brand recognition improves, resulting from the collaboration, which intentionally improves governance. Enhanced Exchange executive officers, board members, sales representatives, agents, distributors, and consultants work in synergy. Thereby improve governance over foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science. In this manner, we are connecting individuals and organizations around the globe who request and need help meeting foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science obligations with those providing support.
Sequentially, it is critical to understand the essential components for a successful event are prepared, anticipation, and executed as these three encompassing factors can significantly enhance the probability of success and minimize the risk of surprise. Velocity is a factor of the digitization revolution; each is transforming workers into innovators, machines into systems, and off-the-shelf products into customized solutions. Unique insights are held by the officers of Enhanced Exchange, as we believe organizations who embrace these changes are already toppling traditional market leaders and disrupting whole industries as digitization and global mobility today gives businesses an opportunity. Deductively, our analysis is such whereby customers and markets once out of reach are now fair game. Inherent with most opportunities, inclusive of designer food products, challenges must be solved. To serve customers from their conventional service sector as companies need to develop how data is processed and stored, which requires a sound edge strategy as the stakes are high when the data are messy, and the systems are old.
Additionally, the pressure can be quite high when we are asked to do more with less. Many individuals talk about the fact that information will be used to guide decisions that lead to new steps, new requirements, new staff, new expectations, and are simply out of reach for many. Furthermore, uncertainty and volatility are rarely positives, as uncertainty and volatility are what customers face when technology and innovation change the market structure of foods, agriculture safety, security, and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science. Therefore, creating new business models and opportunities, but also add risks. Development and value occur as you learn how your organization can accelerate project delivery, minimize risk, deliver a single source of truth management experience, and improve teamwork and profitability now and for years to come. The technology and innovation era have shaped many industries and is set to develop more, by setting higher than ever expectations and a demand for greater agility and availability without compromise.
Training, Mentoring & Education
- Customized training programs, including business development, for incubator customers, good manufacturing practices, foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture business basics. Value-added technologies, quality assurance, and foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture marketing, outstanding agricultural practices, sales, and distribution, etc.
- Customized incubator, staff, and investors management training courses
- Continuous leadership and mentoring, which results in program performance and continued progress and expand your knowledge
Transforming Agribusiness & Food Value Chains
We drive growth and transformation across the agri-food value chain. Enhanced Exchange does create excellence in climate-smart agriculture and agri-food project management through a systematic system that includes initiating and scheduling, execution, monitoring, and control, as well as a closeout. Enhanced Exchange coordinates day-to-day agri-food project operations to ensure the timely provision of expected inputs and monitor their timely implementation in line with the project work plan. Under those circumstances, we align the government, the private sector, and donors for a successful transformation in agri-food projects in complex or challenging environments.
Chiefly, we drive growth and transformation across the A agri-food value chain. Enhanced Exchange does create excellence in climate-smart agriculture and agri-food project management with a successful outcome through a structured process that includes planning, initiation, execution, control, monitoring, and closeout. Regardless, Enhanced Exchange coordinates the daily activities of agri-food projects to ensure that scheduled inputs are provided and monitor the timely implementation of them in accordance with the Project Work Plan. Notwithstanding, we align the government, the private sector, and donors for a successful transformation in agri-food projects in complex or challenging environments.
In the first place, Enhanced Exchange is committed to providing cost-effective, professional, and outstanding customer support services in the critical areas of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science. Likewise, we value and embrace technological evolutions that further advance capabilities and best solutions for our customers to achieve their mission, goals, and objectives. Primarily, Enhanced Exchange frontline talent is an assembly of experts with decades of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries aquaculture, and science experience, from arable agriculture. To food processing and from distribution to retail. We carry out plans from their original design to completion, and this separates us from other consultants. We are, therefore, proud of the quality of our consulting services, striving to meet the high standards we have set for ourselves. Appropriately, we offer our customers the most significant value by adapting our consulting services to specific project needs and recommendations to deliver the best results at the best price without sacrificing quality.
Our consultancy is based upon long-standing experience in every fold of foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture supply chains. On the international range, bringing us the network and the connections to get over challenging problems and deliver lasting solutions. Concurrently, our system also serves as an incubator for new projects, inviting opportunities for collaboration between clients and opening new opportunities for investment and development. Subsequently, the scientific resources applications incorporating, into our events do responsibly address leading concerns in nutrition, safety, and volume, thereby, substantiating our deliberations and diligence into those opportunities. Usually, we are one of the first to know when it comes to changes in governmental policies and market dynamics. Generally, we use our reach in the industry to inform the best outcomes to drive critical decisions.
Further, we are collaborating with government and non-governmental organizations to advise policies and processes that overlap with the interests of the customer or industry in general and openly shared advantages for the growth of businesses, securing the best outcomes in both the short and long-term. At Enhanced Exchange, we work with foods, agriculture safety, security and production, animal plant health and nutrition, fisheries, and aquaculture security, and rural development in challenging and fragile working environments. We provide technical expertise for both crop and livestock production, from farm to table, combining the consumers’ interests and the agribusiness into viable and sustainable value chains. Akin, our coordination is resulting in achieving our aim, which is to improve rural livelihoods and create employment in the green sector. In addition to our objective, Enhanced Exchange has experience in supporting agricultural policy and institutional reforms in several countries and different continents.
In comparison, our senior leadership, combining long experience, advanced education, and professional certification, are part of our strength, and trained employees at all levels, to give our customers the best possible solutions. Ordinarily, we create enterprise solutions that integrate innovative concepts and technology to meet the needs of our clients. Ultimately, we will always conduct our business in a manner that earns client trust. We strengthen the capacity of ministries and public and private actors at national, provincial, and district levels; in this manner, we include support for governments along with the private sector in creating enabling business environments for rural investments. Furthermore, Enhanced Exchange brings substantial experience to the diversified agricultural industry, which we have developed by advising leading players across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia on a range of strategic, commercial, and operational issues.
Notably, having completed many engagements within the diversified agribusiness sector, we particularly understand the unique dynamics and economics of the agricultural markets across the industry value chain and the critical issues as we fulfill numerous commitments within the diversified agricultural industry sector. Therefore, our appreciation is along with illustrations of issues and solutions in response to the challenges faced by operators to increase and improve their performance. In short, Enhanced Exchange works with agribusiness industry players and investors across virtually all sectors of the business. Connecting our resources, we define the interests in the lines of specialty/ commodity crops, value chains of aquaculture, animal protein, including machinery and equipment, processing/milling/refining, agricultural inputs, distribution, and logistics. Overall, we can provide unique insights that have a significant impact on our customers through as per our extensive knowledge and innovative capacity in the agro-business sector.